VIRTUAL PLANNING PACKAGE #1
1 x virtual 90-minute meeting
- We will identify 1-2 points (time-permitting) and focus on actionable steps to get tasks done right, the first time.
- We will offer you tips so that you may continue planning on your own.
1 x follow-up email from your planner, with notes from your session and next steps.
VIRTUAL PLANNING PACKAGE #2
3 x virtual 60-minute meetings
- We will identify as many points as time permits and focus on actionable steps to get tasks done right, the first time.
- We will offer you homework and tips so that you may continue planning, with our help.
3 x follow-up emails from your planner, with notes from your session, homework for the next session, and generalized next steps.
1 x custom support package
- If you are in the early stages of your planning, you will receive template tools to assist you
- If you are in the later stages of your planning, you will receive day-of coordinator tools, which you can share with your bridal party, a friend, or a family member who can help coordinate your day
HOW DOES VIRTUAL PLANNING WORK?
Let us know what package interests you. We’ll then send you a Wedding Details form to complete, and we’ll hop on a call and get right to it. The goal: to reduce any overwhelming planning feelings you may have.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
- Share your vision, so that we can help bridge the gaps between your vision and vendors.
- Ask us any questions you may have, so that we can guide you towards making the right decisions.
- Share your concerns, so that we can help you with Plan B’s and C’s for every possible situation.
- Share your dream wedding, so that we may create a personalized monthly task list for you.
- Share your design inspiration, so that we may offer you custom design details and vendors that will perfectly capture your style.
- Give us your wish list, so that we can figure out a suitable budget and learn how we can stretch those dollars to have the most impact.
- Ask us about logistics, scheduling, vendor relationships, guest etiquette, budget, etc, so that you can save time, money and plan confidently.
AT WHAT POINT IN MY PLANNING PROCESS WOULD THIS BE HELPFUL?
It doesn’t matter if you are newly engaged, mid-planning, mid-postponing, or weeks away, we will help you any step of the way.