Décor & Rentals
Do I need to add more than what the venue offers?
Some venues are pretty turnkey, while others simply supply the room; therefore, this question definitely depends on where you’re getting married. Regardless, when it comes to décor and rentals, your budget dictates how far you go! We definitely suggest at least decorating your head table, but if budget permits, then definitely look at your guest tables, entrance, ceremony space, cocktail space, etc! You only get to leave one impression on your guests!
When should I start looking at décor and rentals?
This is definitely an exciting part of the planning process, so you will likely want to start sooner than later. Depending on when you are getting married, you may want to hold off booking until our vendors launch their new collections. Call them up, they’ll be best to advise you!
What are some décor and rental tips?
- Have a mood board of what you like, simply because the sky is the limit with our vendors and you need a starting point!
- Have a budget… range! This one is always a little more difficult to respect because you’ll definitely fall in love with the details.
- Have a colour scheme and theme.
- Don’t forget about your lighting, ceiling details (chandeliers and hanging décor) and wall details (curtains and backdrops).
- Personalize! You love something you found online? Well, make it your own by adding personal touches from home!