When should I book my wedding DJ?
Your wedding entertainment is as important as your wedding venue and your wedding caterer. Booking a reputable DJ (and MC) is vital to a successful wedding. You want to set a pleasant mood for your guests and have them dance the night away until the early morning.
What are some tips when booking a wedding DJ?
- Book early in order to get your first choice.
- Consider your wedding day schedule – know your ceremony, cocktail, reception, and end time so that the expectations are set and you get a proper quote from the beginning.
- Compare the DJ’s expected stage size, and the space you’ll have if the maximum number of guests attend.
- Be mindful of venue sound restrictions.
- Book a wedding MC or wedding animator!
Meet with some of Montreal’s best DJs at The Wedding Centre in Laval.