Wedding Photobooths & Mirror Booths
Why do I need a photobooth or mirror booth at my wedding?
Photobooths, in many shapes and sizes, have become a staple at weddings. Why? They have a magnetic draw and ability to bring people together! Young and old alike let loose and enjoy!
Taking the wedding photobooth or mirror booth one step further.
- Consider using the booth as a wedding guestbook experience whereby guests’ printed copies are stuck in a guestbook for them to sign.
- Consider using the booth as a wedding favour option whereby printed copies are inserted into frames that guests can take home.
What are some tips for renting a wedding photobooth or mirror booth?
- Decide whether you want a traditional photobooth or a mirror booth! The beauty of the mirror booth is that guests can see what they look like!
- Consider the timing. Get the most out of your rental by booking your booth during cocktail hour or towards the end of your meal.
- Props or no props. Props add a dimension of fun, but at the same time can take away from the pictures or cause redundancy! Our suggestion… go lite on the props. Have a few to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera.
We’ve got the best Photobooth and Mirror Booth options in Montreal, Laval and surrounding areas.