When should I buy our wedding rings?
8-9 months in advance… it’s just one of those items you can check off and don’t need to wait until the last minute!
When should I buy my wedding accessories?
Once you receive your dress, you should start shopping around for your bridal accessories!
What are some tips for buying our wedding rings and my bridal accessories?
- Have a ring and accessories budget.
- Know what you want in terms of wedding bands – silver, gold, number of carats, style, etc.
- Think beyond traditional jewelry… what about bridal headpieces and sashes?
- Match your metals – silver with silver, gold with gold.
- Less is more. Let your wedding dress do the talking.
- Ladies, we think it goes without say… do not wear a watch.
- Try your wedding wear with your jewelry!
Meet with our jeweler for your wedding rings and accessories in our Laval Wedding Centre