When should I book my invitations?
7-8 months before your wedding day…. Remember, there is no wedding without invites!
What are some tips when creating invitations?
- Electronic invites may be a trend, but here’s a time when we say “go with paper”. Your guests will love to receive a paper invite in their mailbox, and your family will love to keep it as a memory! Also, it should be highlighted that invitations are your guests’ first impression of your wedding.
- Have a budget. Your invitation designer will surely find a way to help you achieve your budget.
- Have your invitation match your colour scheme or theme.
- Choose an invitation size. Remember that non-standard sizes require more postage.
- Remember you need one invitation per household, but order 25 extras just in case you need to invite more people to reach your minimum (you can even consider having a later RSVP date for your second round of invites).