When should I buy our wedding rings?
8-9 months in advance… it’s just one of those items you can check off and don’t need to wait until the last minute!
When should I buy my jewelry accessories?
Once you receive your dress, you should start shopping around for your accessories!
What are some tips for buying our rings and my accessories?
- Have a ring and accessories budget.
- Know what you want in terms of wedding bands – silver, gold, number of carats, style, etc.
- Think beyond traditional jewelry… what about headpieces and sashes?
- Match your metals – silver with silver, gold with gold.
- Less is more. Let your dress do the talking.
- Ladies, we think it goes without say… do not wear a watch.
- Try your wedding wear with your jewelry!